I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

What kind of American English do I speak?

I thought it would be funny to take this poll, I must admit there were three questions I did not understand AT ALL... I don't even know what dixie means... And I'm supposed to speak British English. At least that's what I was taught...
Keep it mind that I'm French...


~ My Linguistic Profile ~

~ 40% General American English ~

~ 40% Yankee ~

~ 20% Dixie ~

~ 0% Midwestern ~

~ 0% Upper Midwestern ~



What Kind of American English Do You Speak?


ok, so as I'm in with polls, let's just go on...


You are dishcloth cotton.
You are Dishcloth Cotton.
You are a very hard worker, most at home when
you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly
born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain
Jane, but you are too practical to notice.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Another silly thing to try :
I'm a monster, and here's my name decoded!

Phantasm Yearning for Oblivion

... or may be this one
"P.Y.O.G.A.Z.E.L.: Person-Yoking Orphan-Grabbing Abomination from the Zodiac Enchanted Labyrinth"

  

1 Comments:

~Anonymous Anonymous~ said :

Hey there, "P",

These are cute. I've done a couple. Thanks for sharing.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence