I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Looking for inspiration ?

I've been collecting pictures of crochet clothes all over the web, mainly on commercial websites, those are clothes that merchant sites like Nordstrom, Papillon, Carabella, Spiegel or Silhouette sell, if you click the picture, you will see it's name which mentions the name of the site where I got it, feel free to visit this site and shop there... Anyway, here they are for you to admire and get inspired, don't forget they are copyrighted material, don't use them to make money!
Enjoy


  

4 Comments:

~Blogger Pam~ said :

Some of the hottest designs I've ever seen!

1:21 AM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Isn't it just too exciting to see all those exquisite crocheted things :)

5:33 PM  
~Blogger Norah~ said :

Those are so awesome! Thanks for gathering them all together in one place like this!

6:11 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

You're welcome Norah!
I always felt like a fetishist while gathering pictures, at least now I have a good reason to do so :D

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence