I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Old blue lacy top

débardeur bleu chiné This is something I did a few years ago. I was feeling like musing a little bit with various crochet stitches, and I wanted a somwhat "decent" top to wear in the warmer season. I also happen to wear it when the weather is less sunny, over a light sweater.


The yarn

I think it was cotton. I used something like 6 balls of it, it was a Bouton d’or, yarn, I think I remember the name of it went like “tweed" or something similar. A 3mm crochet hook, as usual, my favourite.

The design

It's just a tube with two straps and a few more rows in the front.

The stitches

From top to bottom : Pineapple,doule crochet, spider, diamonds, waves, spider again, pineapple and a kind of bobbly-cluster for the edging.


More pictures, if you're in a springy mood

dosdevantdevant

Well, I must admit I had never noticed how daring it was untill I took and uploaded those pictures...
Maybe because I did it when I was around twenty and felt it was ok... Now that I've seen how actually see-through it is, I don't know if I will be able to wear it without anything underneath again

  

2 Comments:

~Blogger Vicki~ said :

Your top is absolutely beautiful! Well done!

8:13 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Thank you Vicki, and thanks for stopping by :)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence