I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Pelotes etc... and a WIP crate


I stumbled upon this on the internet... It was on an English blog, Pelotes etc..., written by a French lady (I think) Sylvie.
What do you think about this idea?
I just love it (I hope she doen't mind my borrowing her pics). I think I'll try it, I've got a few yards of fabric I intended to cut in strips to crochet a rug, I might have enough of it to make myself a Wip basket... My woven paper basket doesn't suit me anymore... for one thing, it's already full, and I now find it ugly.

Thanks for the inspiration Sylvie.

  

6 Comments:

~Blogger SylvChezPlum~ said :

cool, so glad I'm inspiring others..! ;-) I kinda wrote about the way I made it on crafster btw (but I'm sure you won't need it..)

1:24 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Hello Sylv, Thank you for stopping by.
I will make sure to check crafters should I have a hard time making this ;o)

1:41 PM  
~Blogger Pam~ said :

I love that box/crate - what a unique idea AND it looks cool! You could use it for a ton of things!! What color is the fabric you're thinking of using?

3:17 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Hello Pam, the fabric is a light blue with yellow and beige "ethnic" prints on it, the only thing I haven't decided yet is weither I am to neatly fold it before crocheting or crochet it as it is and let the edges fray freely...

7:44 PM  
~Blogger sara~ said :

i love that bag!!!!

7:53 AM  
~Blogger PippaW~ said :

The yarn holder is great. I love the color she choose, maybe if you do it with kitchen twine it could be even more rigid (even if less colorfull). Great idea!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence