I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

pink hat and scarf


This is a scarf I did for my daughter, it's crocheted with a number 4 hook. I used backpost slip stitch (I thought it was impossible to do that) to have a faux knit effect, there's a big flower crocheted in the front to tie it up... The scarf was meant to match this hat I had a lot of fun freehanding (meant to match the pink bolero)...

My daugter happens to like this scarf a lot (this time... lucky me).
She also likes the hat but her father thinks it's ridiculous...
Well... I don't.

More pics:

  

6 Comments:

~Blogger Mimi~ said :

I think both hat and scarf are very nice :) I hope you got her to model the hat too...Did you consider selling the pattern for this set?

11:31 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Thank you Mimi,
the truth is, I don't know if I would be able to write down a readable pattern in English...
But I should try :)

9:42 PM  
~Blogger Pam~ said :

These are so cute! Love the bobbles in the hat and the scarf edges, great job!

10:26 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Thank you Pam!
I must admit I got a liitle bit bobble happy :D

2:26 PM  
~Blogger SylvChezPlum~ said :

they're really cool, I love the idea of the bobbles at the end of the scarf's fringes. And your daughter looks so cute !!

1:38 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Thank you sylv :o)

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence