I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Happy New Year 2006

I wish you a happy new year.
There's a song that says that joy is like a candle light : it glows and brings light, but it's fragile and must be preserved, or it will die.

Take care of your flame. Preserve Joy and Happiness

- ! - Photo by Fubuki - ! -

  

2 Comments:

~Blogger Ophelia.K~ said :

Hi pyo! A Happy New Year!!! Let's enjoy crochet in 2006 too!
Yes, I came here in L.A. finally. And I care of kids, and have passed a busy day these days.
But also enjoy shopping in Joann and Micheals which is very big craft shop in the U.S.
I also started beading, so I enjoy it too. There are alot of pierce that I made these days. I hope I can upload some pictures soon!

5:29 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Thank you Bridzy, I hope to see more of your artwork (be it beads or crochet) very soon!
mata ne
:o)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence