I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

You Knit What??

Ok, that's just nasty. At least that's what they said... I actually happen to like this sweater... very much!

 I just love you knit what?? because when it doesn't make me laugh with the loads of monstruosity the fiber world hosts 'and believe me, it does!), it gives me tons of inspiration! great blog!

  

2 Comments:

~Blogger Tandi~ said :

I recently discovered this website and I love it, it's hilarious. It's even funnier to read all the comments people leave. Another great knitting blog is Crazy Aunt Purl's- have you checked hers out yet? You can get there by just googling Crazy Aunt Purl.

7:00 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Hi Tandi, I didn't know that blog, but you're right this girl has a sense of humour!
Thank you for the link!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence