I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Mango!


If you have time, take a look at Mango 's collection for Autumn and Winter 2005.
They feature a few crocheted garments, not really for the more shapely figures, and quite expensive but, still, crocheted, and if you take into account the fact that crocheted always means handmade, then the price is actually fair.

I had the opportunity to try those:

the darling shawl

thick variagated yarn, rather soft and funny, a bit heavy... I think it's a Salomon stitch ("love knot")
the hidra cardigan

thin thread, soft, quite fluffy and delicate, crocheted in long strips with a fork, then joined with a golden thread. Hairpin lace is rare enough to be noticed.
The whole garment would be fabulous if not for the belt and trims : knitted srips sewn afterwards in a hasty and very unbecoming manner.

the vesa cardigan

a king of shawl with a collar and a belt, the idea is both vintage-style and funny, I like it..

Other garments featured in the Online shop : Siena (cardigan and top), Maara and peluche (shawl) among others.
I'm coveting the idea of crocheting a shawl ...

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence