I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

white "woven" scarf

I've just finished this mini scarf with a "woven" effect.
colour : snow-white (the one I've been ranting about earlier),
yarn : sport weight acrylic,
size : about 1mX15 cm
This will be my first featured "free pattern", provided I write the pattern down and find a way to feature it in my blog... I'm so excited to play it like an actual designer ! Wish me luck!


the stitch : back and front post double crochet, organised in a way that creates the illusion of a woven material. 50g were enough to get this result ...
update

You can now find a scheme of the pattern here

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence