I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Still chubby in my striped blue top

I've just finished my interpretation of the "Charmed top", it doesn't quite look like I hope it would... I can use a few pounds off. Besides, I managed to lose 10 stitches on my way from right side to left side. AND I counted! looks like I can't count correctly. I thought it was the change of yarn that made one side floppy. It wasn't.

Never mind...

There are two ways to tie the lace (three in fact but now it's too short - although 2 meters long - for me to show here... I might crochet another one, at least to feel more at ease as long as those 4 pounds still bugger me), one around the neck and one above the shoulders with the lace going across the chest (the third one would be both around the neck and above the shoulders)
The good news is it's so tight I don't need to wear a bra!!!

fini le 17 avril 2006

Pattern should follow shortly!

  

8 Comments:

~Blogger StarKnits~ said :

that is really great! you look totally good in it too! great job

11:45 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Thank you so much girls :o))

12:13 AM  
~Blogger Pam~ said :

Hey, don't be so critical, you look fab and the color is beautiful. Great design Pyo!!! -Pam

4:35 AM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Thank you Pam :D

12:03 PM  
~Blogger Josiane Mukasa~ said :

Woww, well done this is look very nice and sexy.i really love it.

2:51 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Merci beaucoup Fleurs :)

7:01 PM  
~Blogger Tatyana~ said :

Very pretty! I tried to make something like that, but it's a mess now. How did you make the dart-ish parts?

5:19 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Hello tatyana, thanks for stopping by and thanks for the nice comment. I find it a little bit difficult to explain what i did in English, I intend to draw an accurate scheme of the pattern, I think it will be easier to understand, so check back regularly ;o)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence