I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Lacy White Sweater Top

lacy white top This is something I did a long time ago but this time I clearly remember when it was : it was in 1996 and I was still a student.
I wanted to crochet a lacy sweater I saw in Sabrina crochet, but once I had crocheted one third of the front part, I decided I wanted a sleeveless top.

I usually wear it over this tank dress that costed almost nothing. Cheap but classy. See how it looks good on me?
nenene

The scarf is something I did recently as an attempt to experiment with the "crochet and knit with your fingers" method, after I bought the book Tricoter et crocheter avec les doigts. It consists of a braid made from 3 finger-loomed-knitted strips, with tassels at the end. It was originally finger-knitted for my daughter, but I just noticed it looks great with my jacket! I am still working on the matching hat, but I don't like the way this ribbon looks crocheted.


More pictures:

  

3 Comments:

~Blogger Norah~ said :

Oh, I love that! So cute!

2:27 AM  
~Blogger Pam~ said :

Wow, that is cute, you can wear that with anything! Great job!!

5:59 AM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Thank you Pam, thanks Norah :D

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence