I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

blogging... is it a disease?

I'm sitting at my desk and I should be going to bed.

But I'm not...

I should at least be washing the dishes, starting a few things to please my boss or finishing one of my multiple wips.

But I'm not.

And why is that?



Because I'm blogging.




Worse than that, because I'm considering altering my blog template again, because I'm looking for means to do cool things with my blog skin and make the most of my blog features.


Will it last if I succeed? certainly not.


I will probably try to alter it again, and try to add new cool features...


Will it improve my well-being, my life or my mental health in one way or another? probably not.


Is it essential to my survival. God! no.




So why am I spending so much time on it, why do I lose sleep over it, why do I neglect my housework, my husband, and even my manicure over it.





Do I need help?

  

4 Comments:

~Blogger Pam~ said :

I say blogging is additive, once you blog, you look at others, update yours, comment on others, check your comments, and the circle grows! I love it, but also like you have neglected housework, laundry, sleep, just to blog and read blogs, but I feel like I've gain a ton of cool friends who like to do what I do. Do you need help? Only help getting more yarn!!!!

1:27 AM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

I am actually getting more yarn right now on ebay (who can have enough of yarn? not me!). I'm glad to see I'm not the only blogaddict out there. And you're right, it's so pleasant to read about people that share the same passion for crochet.
I feel you on this :)

5:28 PM  
~Blogger emy~ said :

Well, blogging helps us connect to friends that we may never meet in person but feels so connected to us that they're like soulmates :)

6:36 AM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Hello Emy, thanks for visiting :)
I agree with you, I love the internet because I've been able to meet crocheters by the dozen when I hardly could find one in my neighborhood, and having a blog dedicated to making crocheted clothes (something French crocheters seldom have interest in) helped me meet with other garment-crocheters, and it's so pleasant and rewarding to talk with people who share the same interests.

Now I see how blogging is a blessing, although an addictive one.

;o)

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence