I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Married to a crocheter...


Annie's Attic featured article
This one got me laughing out really loud, my daughter even asked me what happened! Any resemblance to persons living and crocheting would be purely coinciddental... or maybe you looked in a mirror

Enjoy!

Married to a crocheter

When You're at it, don't forget to check Annie's Attic free pattern of the day, remember it's free only for one day, and for personnal use only, you can't distribute it that is.

Annie's Attic free pattern of the day

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence