I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

She wears it!

I was wondering weither I had crocheted a boléro (suitable for day time) or a "liseuse" (bed time only never-to-be-worn-outside- piece of clothing). The answer is : it's a bolero after all and she now wears it with pleasure, in those mid-season days when you don"t know how to both great the darding rays of sun and fight back the last spurts of cold. She looks lovely in it and I am delighted!
I closed it with a hairpin of mine, but now that she seems willing to wear it ( at last ), I might buy a girly button and chain a button hole.

  

2 Comments:

~Blogger Norah~ said :

So cute!!!

6:11 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Thanks Norah :)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence