I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

En un mot...

I saw this "meme" (what's a meme? is this a meme?) on Monster Crochet and thought that was cool, so I'm in the wagon!



Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me--it can only be one word long. Then copy and paste this into your blog so that I may leave a comment about you.

This is not so much about fishing for compliments as it is an exercise showing how hard it is to use just one word to describe someone! (She said and I agree)



Give it a try & I'll do the same for you if you're so inclined.

(From the enthusiastic Bron's Blog)

  

1 Comments:

~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Thank you Pam and Iida,
Pam, I think you picked up the only word i would never have thought of :o))

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence