I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Knitting Cow's felted crochet scarf

Since I saw a few masterpieces at Crochetville, I've been wondering about felting crochet.
The major deterrent for me is that you spend so much time crocheting and at the end the stitch doesn't show...

at all!

But here I find the result really rewarding : you felt mainly raw fiber, and the crocheted flowers are still there!

Should I try felting, I think I would try this item first!


  

2 Comments:

~Blogger Pam~ said :

That would be beautiful felted, but I understand your point of loosing the look of the stitch. Either way that is a beautiful scarf!

10:51 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Well, in fact it IS already felted!
lol
That's why I like the way it's done, you can still see the stitches :)

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence