I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Bluefly Amazing Crochet Turtleneck!

This crochet turtleneck is the bomb! At first I even thought "Oh!no! They're mistaking lacy knitwear for crochet again...".

But then I enlaged the picture and!
Oh My God!
It IS crocheted!

I can't even imagine how much work and thinking there is in it! check it out here!



Can you see those details?


The turtleneck is buttoned in the back, that's so elegant!


And how it's fitted! brilliant!



I also like this off-white top very much and I think it can be easily recreated (at least, for this one, I have a slight idea of the way to do it).

It looks like another fun and classy way to use up leftovers !



I intend to try it out, I think it's opaque ans modest enough not to use lining, and I like that about summer tops.


God there's so much things to crochet down there!

  

2 Comments:

~Blogger Norah~ said :

Those are so cool. Can you tell if the turtleneck is completely crocheted, or just the openwork part? I couldn't tell on my monitor.

6:23 AM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

I can tell it IS! all of it! body, arms and turtleneck! Isn't it incredibly well done!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence