I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Phildar!

Phildar has released it's new Crochet catalogue, and are there nice and sassy models in it? I bet there are!

I am also very pleased with the "ethnic" flavour they gave the magazine and some of the patterns, this black model is gorgeous, and there are too few of them modeling crochet, while many of us black women appreciate that particular craft...

I'm bidding on one copy on e-bay (well I could just cross the road and buy one, but I like e-bay better!) I can't wait to have it!


Update, May 22nd

I won the auction and already started two projects : the green alter top and a cute tank for my daughter, with a strawberry and a pear as motives... Stay tuned!

  

5 Comments:

~Blogger Pam~ said :

Now that's funky and sassy!! That model is beautiful, some colors look so much better on dark skin. I like the design on all of them, that's cool stuff!!

10:53 PM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Isn't it just gorgeous! That's definitely cool stuff !

11:23 PM  
~Blogger Erica Bunker~ said :

I love all of those designs but it's a shame that this edition of Phildar does not come in English! :-(

5:18 AM  
~Blogger Norah~ said :

Those are beautiful!

8:20 AM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

Yes they are Norah, aren't they?

Erica, I feel you, I wish I could find "crocheted socks" in French :-)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence