I'm a thirty - ish young mother from the French west indies. Crafter, origamika, crocheter at heart.


  

I'm a yarnlete!

  

  

my crocheted items

inspiring crocheted clothes

  

  

  

Crochet Blogs
<< >>


<< : Join : List : >>



I'm a crochet cheerleader! I crochet with Dee! Join | List |Powered by RingSurf

  

my favourite games

Words of wisdom


  

  

Watermelon


Watermelon Place Mat Set
I seldom find Annie's Attic free pattern of the day interesting, but this one is cute, even if it's not a piece of clothing, so grab it when you still have time, that is right now, July 24th!


  

4 Comments:

~Blogger Erica Bunker~ said :

very cute. makes me want to have an outdoor party!

1:45 AM  
~Blogger Pyo~ said :

lol
That's where we're different! Makes ME want to EAT watermelon!
I know, I know, I'm a walking stomach...

12:12 AM  
~Blogger Pam~ said :

Picnic decor, totally cool!!

5:34 AM  
~Anonymous Anonymous~ said :

I'm the same way. I have the annies attic daily patterns bookmarked and rarely like any of them, but from time to time there will be a gem.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Want to link to me?
Copy thoses buttons onto your server
and just do it!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Click below

 

 

 

un blog Blogger

 

This page under Creative Commons licence